Guidelines & Information:
- Poems must be your original and unpublished creative work, and must not have won a major prize in other contests.
- Deadline: March 1, 2017. Winners are announced in the summer and are published in the Fall/Winter Issue.
- One Grand Prize winner will receive $1000 and publication. Twenty entrants will receive International Publication Awards, with publication in the contest issue, and a free copy. Thirty entrants will receive International Merit Awards, with recognition in the contest issue, and a free copy.
- Early Contest entrants benefit from early decision: notification at least a month before deadline as to whether you are a finalist for one of the 51 Prizes. The early decision period ends January 1, 2017
- Previous Grand Prize winners and associates, friends, or students of the judge(s) are not eligible.
- The entry fee for the contest depends on the number of poems you submit. Fees: 1-2 poems, $11; up to 7 poems, $16; up to 10 poems, $21. Please make sure you choose the appropriate entry fee on the drop-down list for the number of poems you submit.
- You may submit by regular mail to Atlanta Review International Poetry Competition, 686 Cherry St. NW, Suite 333, Atlanta GA 30332. If you choose this method, you must submit payment by check made payable to Georgia Tech, with Atlanta Review in the Notes line, and include a self-addressed stamped snvelope (SASE) for reply.